SB Group LLC.
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. You are a fantastic team player who derives immense satisfaction by enabling the team to be better. Your job will be to complete and file appropriate paperwork for transactions, follow up with clients and other partners on important deadlines, manage social media marketing, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. Our ideal candidate is resourceful, has great organizational skills, knows how to provide great customer service, can work efficiently under pressure, and has a good understanding of the real estate transaction process. We are looking for someone with high standards and a heightened sense of urgency to become a part of the team!
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Attend online training and in-person classes to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Great written and verbal skills
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Build, implement, document, and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back-office support
- Proficient in social media marketing and management
$15 - $25 hourly
About SB Group LLC.
SB Group LLC, is a dynamic, fast paced, top producing Real Estate team in the Morganville area. We are looking for talented, service minded, self driven, growth oriented individuals with high energy and positive outlook to join our team.