Empire Fine Homes
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
About Empire Fine Homes
We are a Boutique real estate company servicing our community for almost 2 decades. We are able to do this by Empowering More People in Real Estate by putting our clients' needs and best interest first in everything we do! We are constantly innovating by using the latest tools and systems available to help our staff and clients to have a more enjoyable experience with the company.