RE/MAX First Realty
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
$15 - $17
About RE/MAX First Realty
One of the top real estate offices in Central New Jersey, which is growth-focused.