Mark Ryan Group - RE/MAX Victory
Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all our clients and we are seeking an administrative assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have real estate experience helping agents from listing to close. There are advancement opportunities for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization. If this piques your interest, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Build our brand through website management, social media, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all listing and transaction management
- Provide concierge-level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Purchase office supplies including marketing materials, cards for important dates, and office equipment
- Perform administrative tasks such as participating in daily meetings, reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, speaking with customers, answering phones, taking minutes, etc
- High school diploma or GED required
- Displays exceptional communication, time management, organization, and customer service skills
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc.
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Positive attitude
- Strong computer skills (Google suites, CRM, etc)
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Honest, straight forward and ethical
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Fact and task oriented
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Ability and desire to take initiative to solve problems and create systems
$27,000 - $35,000 yearly
About Mark Ryan Group - RE/MAX Victory
The Mark Ryan Group was founded in 2003 and has had a team concept from the very start. We have a work hard play hard philosophy on how we work and love to have fun as much as we love helping our clients.
The team is built around the idea of specialists. We have highly-trained specialists for each step in the home buying/selling process. From the marketing/lead generation, home listing specialist, home buyer specialists and our client care/contract to close specialist. While most agents/teams operate as "generalists" we believe our clients are best served by true experts in each area of the transaction. Our many many happy clients agree as shown by the large number of repeat and referral clients we serve each year.