We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Real estate license preferred
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Weekend and evening availability
$22 an hour
About LAURIE SAVINO
Join a growing team with one of the best Real Estate Brokerages in NYC! I have been selling Real Estate for the past 5 years in Both New York and New Jersey. I love selling Real Estate in this fast-paced environment.
If you love being organized have attention to detail and love talking to people this job could be for you! Let's chat!