J. Rockcliff Realtors
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Knowledge of and experience with social media platforms, photo and video editing and online advertising.
$20.00 - $25.00 hourly
About J. Rockcliff Realtors
J. Rockcliff Realtors and the Sereno Group is one of the Bay Area's largest and most dynamic independent real estate companies. Our Brentwood office is busy and growing, serving Buyers and Sellers throughout East Contra Costa County.