Tampa Lux Group
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Great written and verbal skills
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Weekend and evening availability
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Real estate license preferred
About Tampa Lux Group
Tampa Lux group is with Premier Sothebys International Realty. We are number the number one team in the office and continuing to grow. Premier Sothebys International Realty is one of the best organizations you can be associated with.