The Bouma Group Realtors
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will include data entry, answering phones, assisting with paperwork, addressing clients' questions, and project work. You’ll also work with the team to manage the social media marketing for our listings and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Create social media posts to market our listings
- Database entry
- Answering phones
- Taking ownership of marketing projects to grow our business
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Must have high school diploma or GED
About The Bouma Group Realtors
Martin Bouma and The Bouma Group Realtors have been in the business for 35 years and has consistently been Ann Arbor's top Realtor, closing over 200 transactions in 2021.
Our commitment to customer service, market knowledge, and a highly-skilled group of team members provide an excellent work environment for someone wanting to enter the business of real estate.
The success of each team member is our commitment to you.
If you're excited about joining a company that is on a growth path, this is the team for you.