Treu Group Real Estate
Administrative Assistant / Closing Coordinator for Real Estate
Do you love people and details? This position will be a great fit for you. This is a great opportunity to come learn and grow with us.
You will be working along side our agents making sure our clients receive the best experience while buying or selling. You will also manage the details to make sure things go smoothy.
We are high energy and fast paced and need someone that can be our Donna (see prior episodes of Suits). Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
- Lead admin team to function at a high level - taking 100% of ownership of the back end of real estate
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Tech savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Google suite and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$30,000 - $40,000
About Treu Group Real Estate
Our business is not about real estate. It is what we do however it is not who we are or why we are in business. Who we are and why we do what we do comes from the desire to create opportunities for clients and team members. Opportunities to help them achieve their goals and make their dreams a reality. Committed means being willing to say anything, do anything that needs to be done, and go anywhere to achieve the goals of our clients.
Does this sound like something you could commit to? Then we'd love to see if you are good fit for our company.