Administrative Assistant - US Federal Contractor Registration
If you are ambitious, interested in making a difference and looking to hit the ground running, then we want to meet you. US Federal Contractor Registration, the world's largest third-party government registration firm, is planning to hire one or two skilled administrative assistants. We're not just looking for someone who wants to surf the Internet all day. We only hire the best, which means successful candidates must be driven to excel every day, able to nurture relationships with current and prospective clients, willing to become a government contracting and registration expert, and able to work well with a team as well as on his or her own.
- High school diploma.
- College degree preferred.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Proven ability to generate activity within assigned accounts.
- Strong computer and presentation skills (navigating multiple web pages and effectively browsing for key information).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products and CRM solutions, including Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrated previous history of strong achievement and self-motivation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong sense of self-management and the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate accountability, integrity, speed, performance, passion and teamwork.
- Exhibits confidence and professionalism in presenting services to current and prospective clients.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan and organize.
- Ability to speak English fluently and idiomatically.
- Available between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Compensation between $600 to $750 per week, with opportunity for advancement/pay increases.
- Execute one-on-one and day-to-day customer service follow-up calls and e-mail with current and prospective clients.
- Solve problems, troubleshoot and respond to client requests.
- Build client relationships through stellar customer service.
- Plan and prioritize activity to achieve goals with an emphasis on managing personal time, productivity and accurate forecasting.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of government contracting, the services we provide and be able to explain why we're the world's largest third-party government registration firm.
- Complete all required documentation and reporting, including call and meeting activity, for senior case managers.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Monitor account statistics and follow-up on outstanding items as needed.
- Research resources and account history.
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOPs), generate standard and customized reports and queries, access appropriate databases and interpret and clarify data.
- Detail oriented
- Good at talking on the phone to clients
- Willing to learn and grow
$15 per hour and bonus after 30 days
It is our mission to put our clients first and strive to exceed their expectations. We do this by providing them with a framework (People, Processes, & Technology) for lasting success when selling a product or service to the federal government. We strive to make every call, every contract, every bid, and every interaction fun and meaningful.
Our success comes from making sure our clients and staff grow daily, a model of constant improvement. Through this model we have taken large goals and made them possible for our clients. Results may not always happen overnight, but with commitment and a good plan, a dedicated team can accomplish anything.
9) Growth Oriented
10) Team Oriented
11) Long Term Focused