RE Rescue Group
An Administrative Assistant who is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent and team in achieving greater and greater levels of success. Self-driven and dedicated to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back-office support
- Must be organized and detail-oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
- Responsible for financial management of: assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation and maintenance of all office equipment
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for assisting with hiring, training, consulting and holding accountable all additional administrative team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way, attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Must be reliable, dependable and on time
All applicants must take the assessment that will follow and submit with their resume. RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT THE ASSESSMENT!
- 1yr experience in Property Management or Real Estate
$15.00 base plus depending on experience
About RE Rescue Group
RE Rescue Group is our partner in finding the perfect hire!
We are a small company made up of a few key, highly driven individuals. Our goals for the next 5 years are achievable with the right people on board.