We are seeking to hire an experienced, self-motivated Admin/Coordinator!
Shift Hours: 6:30 am to 3:00 pm
We are looking for an individual who is knowledgeable and skilled in the use of Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate must be professional, able to work independently and be a self-motivator. Having prior Admin/supervisor experience in manufacturing, light industrial, logistics, or distribution worker skill sets is strongly preferred!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Maintain close contact with the key principles to ensure highest level of satisfaction possible.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the needs and output requirement.
- Assists the Onsite manager with administrative duties such as attendance, filing, and safety procedures.
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and be able to multitask
- 1 to 3 years of business experience with a minimum of 1 in either Admin or supervising
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Must be self-motivated
- Intermediate-High computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Must pass a drug screen
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
$15 - $16 per hour, DOE
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!