Kevin Shaner Real Estate Brokered By EXP Realty
Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all our clients and we are seeking an administrative assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have real estate experience helping agents from listing to closing. There are advancement opportunities for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization. If this piques your interest, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Recruit, hire, and train all ongoing and future administrative hires
- Build our brand through website management, social media, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Perform administrative tasks such as participating in daily meetings, reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, speaking with customers, answering phones, taking minutes, etc
- Assist to sales agents, clients, and other parties with all listing and transaction management
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met, and explain any challenges or issues
- Establish and maintain all systems for buyers, sellers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Control all business administrative duties for agents so they can limit their activities to listing and showing properties, negotiating contracts, and generating leads
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Real estate license preferred but not required to apply
- Experience in the real estate industry is preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and basic web-based applications
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
This Is Full Time Mainly Work From Home Position. Must Have Access To A Proper Work Environment and Capabilities to Work Virtually.
$15 - $17 hourly
About Kevin Shaner Real Estate Brokered By EXP Realty
Since 2001 we have had the honor of serving the Pittsburgh Real Estate Market and have experienced consistent growth for the last two decades. We’ve consistently ranked as a top 1% real estate team in the nation and are only looking to continue to grow and expand... with your help!