Peak Success Team - RE/MAX Properties, Inc.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! The top candidate will be willing to go above and beyond their duties and is excited about the opportunity for growth and expansion.
We are interested in someone with a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere and who pays special attention to detail. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". They will be an outside the box thinker and problem solver.
It is important that this individual is upbeat, considers themselves to be somewhat of a perfectionist, is extremely computer savvy, is competitive and welcomes constructive criticism as a tool for growth. This person will be somebody who has a big vision for team growth and expansion. They will be ready to conquer the world with the team!
- Create marketing opportunities and events with our customer base in the community to increase company reputation and visibility
- Be the point of contact for our customers to help them quickly find solutions
- Build, edit and circulate monthly reports to keep the entire team informed of company results
- Build, implement and manage all systems for customers, database management and back office support to improve productivity
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Be a strong communicator
$12 - $15 hourly
About Peak Success Team - RE/MAX Properties, Inc.
The Peak Success Team is a team at the RE/MAX Properties, Inc. South office in Colorado Springs that has been growing over the past several years led by Tina Swonger, one of the area's top producing agents since 1991. Since the development of this team, the Peak Success Team has been consistently named as one of the top 5 producing teams within RE/MAX Properties of Colorado Springs with between 4 and 5 team members. We value integrity, accountability and we are dedicated to continued growth as a team and as individuals.