ProTec Building Services
Growing construction-maintenance company for HOA's seeks a dynamic, bilingual individual with a good attitude, sense of humor, ability to work well with a variety of personalities and departments, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be computer literate and be able to use Outlook and Excel.
- Assist in various types of administrative tasks as needed by Janitorial department.
- Collect timecards bimonthly and do data entry for payroll.
- Work with team to place monthly supply orders and deliver as needed.
- Assist in field janitorial work as needed.
- Prep safety meeting materials.
- Assist in customer service emails for division manager.
- Must be completely fluent in English and Spanish.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 WPM.
- Must be able to use and understand Excel.
- Understand how to use Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Master Builder/Sage 100 is plus.
- Janitorial Experience minimum of 1 year.
- Administrative experience minimum 1 year.
- Must have basic knowledge of Janitorial Supplies and or ordering experience.
- Pay range will be $13.50 - $15.00 per hour depending on experience and skill set. This is a full time non-exempt position with the possibility of overtime.
$13.50 - $15.00 an hour D.O.E.
About ProTec Building Services
Founded in 1996, ProTec has become the most trusted HOA General Contractor in Southern California and Southern Nevada. Whether you need a preventive maintenance technician, painter, plumber, building engineer, janitor, electrician or just a certified repair technician, we have created a way to provide any or all of these services easily and affordably through our signature Preventive Maintenance Programs.
With over 370 employees, and continued growth, ProTec offers many new opportunities now and in the future.