Begert Stainless is seeking an Accounting and Administrative Clerk to work on a full time, permanent basis. A great candidate will be experienced handling accounts payable and accounts receivable as well as processing payroll. They will also be willing and able to communicate with the controller and president on issues and improvements that they believe will help the company.
- Work in tandem with Controller to provide business support services
- Provide accurate and timely customer invoicing
- Assist in the management of payroll and employee forms
- Handle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Provide financial reports timely and accurately to CEO
- Document, keep up to date and follow financial policies and guidelines
- Provide timely and professional email correspondence
Education and Experience
- Associate’s (2-year) degree in Accounting or business-related field or high school diploma (or GED).
- Two (2) to five (5) years of office or bookkeeping experience. Minimum of 3 years of bookkeeping experience including A/R and A/P.
Bookkeeping and Accounting:
- Strong bookkeeping skills and an understanding of cash flow and company financial reports: Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Experience using bookkeeping software Quickbooks.
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages.
- Able to interpret financial reports and analyze performance against business plans and industry benchmarks.
- Demonstrates intermediate to advanced proficiency in the use of computers and computer software, especially MS Office, Word and Excel.
$15 - $17 / per hour
About Begert Stainless
Begert Stainless, Inc. (BSI) is family-owned company established in 2002. We are known for our high quality workmanship and exceptional service. Our work is precise, detailed and complete. We are passionate about the industries we serve, are focused on our customer needs and providing tailored solutions. We continually strive to steward BSI with the highest integrity and ethical standards to the benefit of our customers, team members, their families and the communities we serve.