Poole Huffman, LLC
Seeking full-time operations specialist with bookkeeping experience to join our growing firm. This position reports to the Financial Controller/Operations Manager and will aid in general operational/administrative tasks along with basic bookkeeping and accounting-related tasks.
The right candidate takes direction well but also works well independently with little direction. This position is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
- General administrative and operation tasks - whatever is needed!
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Reconcile bank accounts at the end of each month
- Monitor financial transactions
- Process accounts receivable and payable
- Process checks
- Understand ledgers
- Work underneath Financial Controller/Operations Manager
- Associate's degree in accounting or business administration. Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software
- At least 2 years of bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks Online
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite products
- Experience in a law firm setting preferred
- Able to prepare, review and understand a financial statement
$42,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Poole Huffman, LLC
We are a litigation boutique based in Tucker, Georgia with cases in business, real estate, commercial collections, personal injury, and RICO-related matters.