Tri County Restoration, Inc.
Tri-County Restoration is seeking a talented Insurance Restoration Estimator (experienced in Xactimate) for our Deerfield Beach location.
This position is a direct-hire opportunity and will be accompanied by a salary based on experience. We are a busy and rapidly expanding insurance restoration company servicing Palm Beach and Broward counties.
- Make initial contact with the insured, adjuster, public adjuster, or attorney to schedule the site inspection
- Manage the schedule of inspections
- Create accurate floor plans and multi-level/roof sketches in Xactimate Sketch
- Develop clear, accurate, and profitable estimates using Xactimate while adhering to the guidelines of the applicable insurance company
- Review, revise, and negotiate estimates in a timely manner while ensuring the estimate remains profitable
- Review job scope during preparation with the production staff
- Highly proficient working in Xactimate is an absolute requirement
- Minimum of 5 years, full-time experience writing estimates for a restoration company or as an adjuster
- Experience handling all aspects of insurance claims to include negotiating with insurance companies is paramount
- Familiarity with IICRC S500 and S520
- Experience working with third-party administrators is preferred
- Knowledge of residential construction methods, techniques, and building codes
- Technologically proficient - able to use iPad, Microsoft Office Suite, Xactimate, Xactanalysis, Symbility, and applicable job management software
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be reliable, dependable, and trustworthy
- "Whatever it takes" attitude
- Strong integrity and critical-thinking abilities complemented by effective skills related to clear communication, negotiation, and customer satisfaction
- Solid time management skills and ability to effectively prioritize while managing multiple jobs at once
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Tri County Restoration, Inc.
We are a busy, family-owned business specializing in upscale residential remodeling and insurance restoration rebuild services.
The work atmosphere here is friendly and helpful. Our staff consists of various tradespeople and administrative employees. All of whom are team players with the goal of customer satisfaction.
Come join us and be part of our family.