Boulder East West Acupuncture
Our rapidly growing clinic seeks a heart-centered acupuncturist who is skilled in orthopedics. The ideal candidate has a desire to care for others, a background in customer service, and a willingness to guide patients in a direction that increases their quality of life.
- Learn how to run a successful acupuncture clinic.
- Provide care for patients through acupuncture and lifestyle recommendations.
- Prescribe Evergreen formulas (in clinic).
- Recommend supplements (we use FullScript).
- Document treatments appropriately and in a timely fashion through our Electronic Health Records system (we use the Jane App)
- Use a template to write treatment plans for new patients, explaining to them what they can do at home to correct patterns of disharmony, and what to expect from treatments.
- Licensed Acupuncturist in the state of Colorado
- NCCAOM certified (knowledge of herbs is a plus)
- Experience treating pain
- Strong oral communication skills - able to explain the “why” behind the acupuncture and herbal therapy prescribed, including dosage
- Skilled at conflict resolution, and highly emotionally intelligent
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent time management skills
$85,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Boulder East West Acupuncture
Our mission at Boulder East West Acupuncture is to maximize your healing potential by harmonizing your nervous system.
We believe that true healing comes from within and that the body will heal itself when the autonomic nervous system returns to balance.
Learn more about our clinic at bouldereastwestacupuncture.com