Creative RE-Solutions, LLC
Our Miami-based Company buys houses fast for cash and we are one of the premiere wholesale homebuyers in the South Florida area. We generate leads through direct mail, online marketing, strategic joint venture partners, and also buy properties from Real Estate Agents, as well as distressed sellers.
I am looking to hire an Acquisitions Manager that would love to represent the company in working directly with homeowners, and identifying properties to acquire that meet our buying criteria.
- Are interested in a career in Real Estate that can make a positive impact on peoples lives?
- Do you love working with people and nurturing relationships?
- Do you want to grow with a company that treats its team members like family, adds value to the people we work with, and have fun in the process?
- Manage pipeline of prospects / leads
- Building rapport
- Following up
- Valuating properties
- Visit the property / meeting with sellers
- Communicating effectively with all parties involved
- Must be Bilingual (Fluent in English and Spanish).
- Minimum 2 years of business and/or sales experience (with a proven track record).
- Must live in South Florida (preferably in Miami-Dade County).
- Must have a great attitude and be coachable.
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Must be ambitious! We’re looking for a real “Go-Getter” that wants to serve, and add value.
- Must be a great manager of time, and be able to work autonomously from home.
- Must be a “people person”.
- Must be somewhat tech savvy and familiar with online apps/tools such as: Google Docs, Dropbox, CRM (Podio), Microsoft Office, Voxer, Smartphone, etc.
- This is a commission based position where you can work from home.
To learn more, check us out at: www.FLAHomeSolutions.com
$75,000 - $100,000+ a year, depending on the individual’s background, skill set, and talent.
About Creative RE-Solutions, LLC
We are an extremely close-knit team, and work virtually, while maintaining a family-type atmosphere. The culture we’ve built is everything to us, and we only want to attract the right people who are fully aligned with our purpose and core values.
Our Purpose: To help people by providing solutions to unwanted properties in South Florida.
Our Core Values:
- Having Integrity: We are honest and ethical.
- Having a Positive Attitude: We remain optimistic in challenging times by always choosing to have the right mindset.
- In Going Above and Beyond: We strive to help others by going the extra mile, and we are committed to do more than just our roles and responsibilities.
- Being Efficiently Productive: We are hardworking and detail oriented; we are resourceful and seek to continuously improve; we follow the process.
- Being Solutions Oriented: We seek to overcome obstacles by thinking quickly on our feet when challenges arise; we are action takers with a “take the bull by the horns” approach.