High-performance, high energy real estate investment company seeks a self-motivated results-oriented sales expert that thrives among competitive scenarios and creating solutions to fit client needs.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team that goes the extra mile to remain at the top of their game? Through internal and external training, our sales team is designed for high performers to continually dial in their skills and take advantage of a sales commission program with no cap!
If you are looking for a great opportunity to own your own success within the exciting and competitive world of real estate, apply today.
- Our team delivers a mix of virtual and in-person sales throughout the Greater Charlotte Area. The acquisitions specialists talk with potential sellers over the phone and meet in person. Perform in-person 'inspections' of properties to determine repair estimates and negotiate contracts on the spot
- Attend and actively participate in weekly meetings and training
- Quickly respond to other team members and clients
- Perform research on individual houses
- Follow up with clients
- Drive within ~1 hour of Charlotte to attend in-person appointments and obtain photos
- Diligent with documentation in CRM
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- Ability to quickly develop rapport
- Adaptable to changing environments
- Persistent, driven, dedicated, and able to handle rejection
$60,000 - $80,000
About Better Path
Better Path is a real estate investment company focused on providing solutions for homeowners and investors across the Greater Charlotte Region. Our vast network brings consistent deal flow and new projects every month. We focus on providing high value, high-quality service to the community, and providing each and every team member with the guidance, coaching, and tools they need to exceed their goals.