We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in St. George, Utah!
This position will involve speaking on the phone and meeting with sellers at their homes. Quality leads will be provided for you for FREE. We will provide all of the marketing, all of the pre-vetted leads and set you up on the appointment. You won’t be required to work out of an office and can basically set your own schedule.
This is a flexible position that has the ability to produce a large income for you. The better salesperson you are, the higher your paycheck will be each month.
This is an opportunity to use your talents and contribute in a big way. You will make great money and learn in the process.
We are sincerely committed to the success of our sales represetnatives.
Compensation: Monthly draw, plus commission with potential of $50,000-$80,000 (or more!) per year. A great salesperson will earn $15,000 a month with us some months and $100,000 year.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by the real estate team.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
About Rapid Buyers
We are a Southern Utah real estate investment firm that does a large amount of marketing for the purpose of purchasing houses, land and commercial buildings direct from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional agent / realtor transaction process. The properties we purchase are typically below market value. We close fast, buy property in "as is" condition, and close on a date that the seller chooses... we can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.
We have a large network of real estate partners, cash investors, and buyers that we work with. Our team consists of 7 full-time team members with many other independent partners that play key roles inside the company.
If you have further questions please call us.