BAFS Real Estate
Are you a natural salesperson with a history of high performance?
We are looking for people with drive and a competitive spirit who want to shed all the corporate games and have their compensation tied directly to performance. We are a small, family-owned real estate investment company with an incredible culture built from the book Traction and Extreme Ownership. Sales experience is a must!
The “who” we’re looking for:
- The type of person who says "I know I can make a difference" and has a track record to back up their claims.
- Someone who has incredible discipline and structure. Maybe you played competitive sports at a high level or some other skill that required an insane amount of discipline. You want to win, and quite frankly, hate to lose.
- Our perfect candidate(s) is disciplined, excellent, persuasive, and structured in their winning.
- Someone who wants to make a difference in helping people.
The right candidate should easily realize $55,000-$70,000 in the first year and break $100,000 the next. $100k+ is absolutely realistic during the first year for the best of the best. There is no cap to how much you can earn.
You might be the right person if you’ve worked in sales where you’ve closed people over the phone, have been a top performer selling new or used car sales, sold roofing, windows, or other construction products at the home.
Growth potential is possible with market expansion. Leadership/management positions in the future for the right candidate.
- Prospect for our avatar customer - homeowners that don’t want to use a realtor to sell
- Attend in-home appointments and provide solutions for homeowners who have a real estate problem to solve
- Build rapport and gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Uncover motivation and details specific to the property and selling situation
- Relentlessly follow up with leads and prospects
- Manage and utilize the CRM to accurately document interactions and next steps for all prospects
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Participate in the structured sales training, always being prepared and completing anything assigned
- Thrives in a goal crushing culture.
- Relentless tenacious work ethic.
- Willingness and ability to learn company tools, systems, and technologies.
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure.
- Independent self-starter who says “just show me the ropes and let me crush it”
- Grit determination describes you.
- Not afraid to hear a lot of "No's."
- Positive attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Without question understands the importance of “speed to lead”.
- Willing to do what it takes to win (ex: evening follow up calls, weekend appointments, etc)
- Enjoys negotiating meeting new people. Can build meaningful connections and rapport quickly.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented enough to get the job done, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
$55,000 - 75,000 yearly
About BAFS Real Estate
BAFS stands for Best at Finding Solutions! Our company offers red carpet solutions to homeowners who seek to sell their home outside of the traditional real estate model. Our typical client needs help moving an unwanted property, many for life event reasons. Some of those reasons could include relocating, selling a probate property, divorce, dislike of real estate agents, etc. There are literally dozens of reasons. We’ve been investing in people, homes, and communities since 2018 and have purchased, renovated, and sold homes in the Twin Cities. These include a mixture of wholesales, “whole-tails”, rehabs, rentals, and land acquisition. If some of those words don't mean anything to you, that's ok. As long as you are coachable and teachable we are happy to educate. Our high performance team is made up of 4 motivated people with a passion for people, real estate and self-improvement. If you’re confident you have what it takes to join our high performance team, please apply.