Come work for a company that is on the cutting edge of Real Estate Acquisitions by leveraging technology and state-of-the-art sales training to purchase Real Estate investment properties in Arizona. We are a “Fair Chance” employer and follow the Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks.
This Acquisitions Manager position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. This job requires self-assurance and competitive drive. There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results.
You must have prior calling experience. You must have prior income with a minimum of $70,000 and be able to provide proof of that income.
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Research investment and partnership models, real estate market and geographical trends, and prepare letters of intent, contracts, and other business administration paperwork as needed for the sale
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor sales process
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Receive inbound leads/prospects via multiple channels (SMS, SEO, Cold Calling, RVM, direct mail, etc.)
- Build rapport and overcome objections with distressed sellers needing to sell their house fast for cash
- Develop and maintain the process for inspecting properties and preparing rehab estimates.
- Consistently close a high percentage of qualified leads and get the contract signed
- Be willing and available to take 20+ hours of calls per week
- Be willing to prospect multiple leads each day
- Daily prospecting activities using various mediums as identified by the company
- Maintain company records and tracking systems
- Meet and exceed company set quotas
- Help move deals towards closing
- Provide feedback for lead analysis on factors that may impact purchase price (floor plan, sq. ft, surrounding area, topography, etc.)
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- Build rapport quickly
- Good communication
- Long fuse
- Doesn’t take things personally
- Can candle no candidate qualifications
- Previous sales experience
- Looking for individuals with drive
- Willingness to grow and improve by reading books, watching videos, training
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Real Estate experience is a plus - not a requirement
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Trang Holdings
We provide win-win solutions to help homeowners get out of their sticky situations… like Foreclosure, owning a burdensome property, probate, or anything else. We focus on providing you with a solution to your situation so you can continue to do the things you love.
A a real estate solutions company based out of Tempe. We’re a family owned business and focus on helping homeowners like you find solutions for your problem whether you’re going through a foreclosure, can’t sell your property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.