NNG Capital Fund
This is NOT a work-from-home position.
Are you a bold, resourceful person who can get to the heart of the matter and influence people to make decisions? If so, please read further!
We are looking to hire and train a hungry, humble, coachable, self-motivated Acquisitions Manager to join our company, NNG Capital Fund LLC.
We only hire “A Players'', team players with an entrepreneurial mindset! Must be highly motivated self-starters; you proactively seek opportunities to do your job more effectively/efficiently with a willingness to do what it takes to win! Must be committed to continuous personal growth and eager to learn more about the real estate investment industry!
At NNG Capital Fund LLC, you can:
- Be part of an energized, hungry, growing team
- Be coached towards developing yourself personally, professionally, and financially
- Have a sense of ownership
If this sounds like a position for you, apply now!
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Call sellers to inquire about their properties
- Negotiate and overcome objections to get the contract signed
- Set appointments to visit homes
- Assess the value of properties and put offers together
- Be challenged to reach your goals and think outside the box
- Constantly be thinking of ways we can innovate and improve upon existing systems and processes to help grow and scale
- Real Estate sales experience and/or 3+ years of sales experience in a similar industry
- Highly efficient with all Microsoft Office applications, and familiar with CRM systems
- Must be great at closing sales, relentless with following up on leads
- Skilled at managing time and prioritizing work, and have a passion to perfect your craft
- Ability to communicate effectively with sellers and all levels of the company
- Be 100% responsible for the effectiveness of your peer-to-peer communications
- Understand the importance of systems in a business
- Thrive in a fast-paced, quick-change environment
- Resourceful “can-do” attitude
- Willingness and desire to take ownership
- Able to take direction AND work independently of management
- Spanish speakers are an absolute plus!
About NNG Capital Fund
NNG is a private equity investment fund investing in the secondary whole loan market. Specializing in the acquisition and management of undervalued real estate opportunities, including re-performing and non-performing mortgage notes.