Our Culture is rooted in our core values
- Open-mindedness: We commit to being open to feedback, change and self-improvement
- Urgency: We pursue opportunities with decisive and urgent action
- Accountability: We do what we say, when we say
- Transparency: We are transparent with colleagues and customers alike
- Innovation: We ask ourselves and others, "what does better look like?"
Some great reasons to work here include:
- Supportive team culture
- Professional development and mentorship
- Clarity of role and expectations
- Open door atmosphere to share feedback with peers and leadership
- A fast-paced environment that keeps highly, self-motivated individuals challenged
- A growing company that offers opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Working with an amazing, diverse, transparent, and innovative group of people
- Flexible work options for you to do your best work from where you are
Our Perks and Benefits
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Offerings - medical, dental, vision, supplemental, STD, LTD, FSA, legal and more
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- 401k Plan + Matching
- Monthly Remote Office Stipend
- Your Birthday Off – take a day off during your birthday week or on your birthday for some "YOU" celebration
- Career Development Opportunities
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
We value transparency; therefore, Osborne Homes may not be for you if:
- You love being in-office surrounded by your co-workers
- You like to be comfortable and do not like change
- You favor a work environment where everything has been built
- You prefer others to figure things out rather than taking the initiative to find solutions
- You are OK with "good enough" vs. always striving for extraordinary
Our application process requires all candidates to complete our Predictive Index assessments to be considered.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Always exhibit and uphold Osborne Homes' core values of open-mindedness, urgency, accountability, transparency, and innovation
- Ability to take quick decisions and see opportunities where others may not
- Ability to use averages and factors in absence of perfect information
- Comfortable pricing risk
- Accurately forecast asset and market pricing and movement
- Accurately underwrite 15-20 plus deals daily, sometimes under pressure
About You (Qualifications):
- Single Family Real Estate Pricing experience required
- A Bachelor's degree in the analytical field of study required
- Real Estate Appraisal, BPO, and Underwriting experience required
Osborne Homes is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and encourage candidates with all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We are committed to having an inclusive and transparent environment where every voice is heard and acknowledged. We embrace our differences and know that our diverse team is a strength to drive our success.
About Osborne Homes
Osborne Homes was founded in 2007 with its first office in Fresno. As real estate investors, we have extensive experience in professionally assessing a property’s value in any given market. Our highly qualified team is dedicated to helping homeowners sell their property for cash, fairly and quickly. We have purchased, rehabbed, and sold over 2,500 properties in California. Our main office is now in Orange County, CA but in early 2020 we decided to go to a 100% work-from-home model and we plan to stay that way!
We exist to provide a best-in-class home buying experience for sellers looking for a non-traditional home selling solution.