What does an Acquisition Specialist do?
- You will work remotely and have complete control of your schedule and financial success after the initial training period.
- Work with experienced professionals in an environment that challenges you to grow.
- Actively respond to our continuous flow of incoming warm leads.
- Earn commissions by purchasing properties and working closely with our disposition team to sell each property to our extensive network of investor partners.
What will make you successful?
- You will take ownership of the leads our Filter Team assigns to you by meeting with existing and new investors to develop a target property profile.
- Contact warm lead investors and attend networking groups and meetups.
- Prospect for cold leads and increase your commission potential.
- Run comparable market analysis; researchproperty values based on development, repair and/or update and determine the highest and best use for each property our Acquisition Team puts under contract.
- Join our daily morning scrum; a 30-minute conference call which will give you the opportunity to ask questions, collaborate with colleagues and learn what’s new in the company.
- Join monthly sessions remotely or in person in which we’ll address growth related challenges and brainstorm solutions together.
- Work closely with your success coach to track your growth and address your struggles.
- Sales experience is a must. Preferred experience includes; outbound sales, contract negotiation, full-cycle sales. Some real estate experience is helpful but not mandatory.
- Passion, determination and a happy go-getter colleague.
- Compassionate and empathetic sales consultant. Distressed properties come with baggage and we need a person in the field who can be understanding but stay professional.
- A natural communicator. You need to be able to explain our offer and how we work to people with limited experience in real estate without talking down to them or confusing them.
- Take ownership of your income. It will be up to you to set and attend appointments and, most importantly, follow up long-term.
- Computer applications are a huge part of our work. Acquisition Specialist must be able to learn new software and have experience with standard programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Docusign and Dropbox. Previous experience with MLS and real estate CRM’s is a plus.
- Much of our work is done in the field, so you need to have a clean driving record, a Texas driver’s license and a dependable vehicle.
- Must show a strong ability to think outside the box and problem solve.
How do you get paid?
- Attend as many appointments with sellers as you can each week.
- Achieve a minimum of 4 contracted properties per month.
- Be responsive to the Disposition Team and our Investor Community.
- Help get the deal closed.
We expect Acquisition Specialist to take ownership of their leads. In return, we offer on-site workspace or you can work remotely. Your schedule is determined by you and we provide support when you need it. Work when and where you want as long as you make time to attend group meetings and maintain your numbers. Acquisition Specialist should be active enough to earn $60,000 per year or more.
About UFund Investment
Our company purchases single family homes, multifamily, apartments, land, and other income producing properties. Our strategies include wholesale, fix and flip, buy and hold, owner financing, sub-to, and more. We are a privately-owned, highly efficient investment company in Austin Texas and operate in multiple markets all over Texas including Houston, San Antonio, Dallas and the Greater Austin area.
Our philosophy is to push for rapid growth by hiring individuals with high potential who will become pillars in our foundation. Our goal is to bring out the best in your skillset through training, one on one coaching, and team building strategies. We will work collaboratively with you to build your success.