We Buy Homes In USA
Please only apply if you are Bilingual! Must be fluent in English and Spanish!
We are seeking a motivated Acquisition Associate to support our growing real estate team at We Buy Homes In USA!
- Are you driven to win and want to be in control of your career and no ceiling income?
- Do you love using your influence and people skills to make things happen?
- Do you enjoy working to achieve something?
This opportunity can be the most fun, fulfilling and a life changer for the right Individual.
As an Acquisition Associate you will be part of the sales team and will prospect and acquire new clients daily from various lead sources provided by our team.
What you will get:
The best training and support. Yes, we will absolutely train and teach you and continually support you. win-win for all of us.
Draw available. 100% Commission.
You are passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients.
We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.
We would love to have you join the Team!
- Manage logs for showings and all files for listings
- Create interesting and relevant marketing materials
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Use Microsoft Excel to create business tracking and sales activity reports
- Make sure all MLS listings are accurate
- Determining a home’s value
- Determining a home’s renovation’s cost
- Understanding comps and values
- Analyze 6 to 8 properties per day
- Negotiate on the phone
- Assessing rehabs of a property
- Contract analyzation
- Prepare change forms for price changes, extensions, and cancellations
- Listing input – enter into MLS along with databases and inventory maps
- Track expiring listings
- Comparable properties will be used to assess the potential of the deal
- Ability to learn and consistently apply industry/team guidelines and standards
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance
- Processing, tracking, and dissecting documents for a large volume of clients
- Discretion to handle confidential information
- MUST be fluent in both English and Spanish!
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Trustworthy, responsible, punctual
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- A self-starter who can work hard consistently
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Tech savvy (Microsoft Word, Excel proficient)
- License preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Good with numbers
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Sales experience is a big plus
- A willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Careful attention to detail
$100,000+ yearly potential Commission
About We Buy Homes In USA
We Buy Homes In USA headquartered in Dallas, Texas is a top notch and highly recognized real estate investment firm that specializes in single family housing. Founded in 2006, we have completed well over 1000 single family real estate transactions.
For more info see our press release using the link below:
Click on the link below for more information about We Buy Homes In USA: