Morado Investments Inc.
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Morado Investments Inc.
Morado Investments Inc. specializes in buying real estate, no matter what condition it’s in. We’ve mastered a stress-free process to help our clients sell their house for a fair price.
We pride ourselves on providing solutions to property owners regardless of their situation. Our goals as investors are simple: make the selling process as stress-free as possible, provide knowledge and expertise to our potential sellers, and make sure our deals work for everyone. This approach has led to hundreds of positive transactions with our clients.