InvestSoCal is seeking an Acquisition Manager (AM) to build and manage a team capable of sourcing investment opportunities that align with the company's buy box and strategic goals. This individual will be responsible for establishing an efficient process for sourcing deals and building an acquisitions team that fits within established company processes. The AM will work with the President and Managers to implement the established policies and procedures and support the development of a robust acquisitions team across Southern California. The successful candidate must have real estate acquisition and disposition experience, strong evaluation skills, and the ability to accurately estimate the cost of repairs. The AM will report directly to the Managers and President and must have excellent relationship-building, negotiation, and communication skills. This is a remote position with occasional office hours scheduled.
- Building and managing an acquisitions team capable of sourcing deals for both Investsocal, LLC, and the Fair Close Marketplace.
- Establishing an efficient process for sourcing investment opportunities that align with the company's buy box and strategic goals.
- Work with the President and Upper Management to support the development and cultivate the FlipXL software and the Fair Close Marketplace.
- Managing the sourcing, negotiation, and closing of properties that will be kept by Investsocal as internal investments or wholesale opportunities.
- Negotiating and assigning contracts on investment properties in this competitive market.
- Maintaining, fostering, and building relationships with strategic partners in the real estate industry in an effort to expand Investsocal and grow the Fair Close Marketplace.
- Providing feedback regarding properties, persons, processes, and procedures to assure quality and profitable acquisitions.
- Following up with buyers and internal teams to negotiate deals to contract.
- Providing 10 deals per month for the Fair Close Marketplace.
- Maintaining a daily average of offers sent per member of the acquisitions team and a daily average of agent relationship calls per member of the acquisitions team.
- Close 2 deals per month for Investsocal’s personal BFS/ BSH fund.
- Learn and use the full functionality of the tech systems and established acquisition processes.
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Fearless and effective telephone communication skills.
- Real estate acquisition and disposition experience, preferably in the context of "flipping".
- Strong real estate evaluation skills, including the ability to accurately estimate repair costs.
- Knowledge of real estate transactions such as Standard, Short Sales, Probate, and Trust Sales.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- High energy and strong loyalty to the organization.
- Team player with demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity.
Invest SoCal is one of the most innovative and technologically advanced investors in the market today with over 1,100 transactions. We are a Real Estate Investment Firm. Composed of a team of veteran real estate professionals, we see the value of working with local agents as we continue to be your go-to flip investor. Our no-nonsense approach and 100% closing record for five years in a row have forged existing relationships with top-producing listing agents throughout Southern California.