We Buy Homes In USA
We Buy Homes In USA Dallas, TX US
We are seeking a motivated Acquisition Specialist to support our growing real estate team at We Buy Homes In USA!
- Are you driven to win and want to be in control of your career and no ceiling income?
- Do you love using your influence and people skills to make things happen?
- Do you enjoy working to achieve something?
This opportunity can be the most fun, fulfilling and a life changer for the right Individual.
As an Acquisition Specialist, you will be part of the sales team and will prospect and acquire new clients daily from various lead sources provided by our team.
What you will get:
The best training and support. Yes, we will absolutely train and teach you and continually support you. win-win for all of us.
Draw available. This is a 100% Commission position. The sky is truly the limit!
You are passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients.
We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.
We would love to have you join the Team!
No real estate license is required!
- Use Microsoft Excel to create business tracking and sales activity reports
- Determining a home’s value
- Determining a home’s renovation’s cost
- Understanding comps and values
- Analyze 10 to 15 properties per day
- Negotiate on the phone
- Assessing rehabs of a property
- Contract analyzation
- Prepare change forms for price changes, extensions, and cancellations
- Comparable properties will be used to assess the potential of the deal
- Discretion to handle confidential information
- Must be driven and have the mindset to want more financially
- Must use the CRM Daily to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Trustworthy, responsible, punctual
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter who can work hard consistently.
- Reliable transportation.
- Good with numbers.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Sales experience is a big plus.
- A willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Must be organized.
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly commission
About We Buy Homes In USA
As a contributing member of the Alex Hemani companies, you will be an integral part of the company’s team and will be expected to support a cooperative and rewarding work environment for our employees. You will also be expected to support the company’s strategic growth objectives as well.