We are looking for a skilled manager of our Accounts Receivable department at our San Clemente office, to provide financial, administrative and clerical services for our architectural graphic design studio. Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of billing, processing and monitoring incoming payments.
- Prepare invoicing and process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending statement reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- At least 10 years of experience in Accounts Receivables, as an Accounts Receivable Manager or accountant, preferably within the A/E/C industry.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices, and collection regulations.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office, MS Excel including pivot tables.
- Client service orientation.
- A high degree of organizational, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting. or Business Administration.
Starting at $75,000 - BOE
About RSM Design
RSM Design is an award-winning, international architectural graphics design firm. We specialize in branding, project visioning, graphic identity, wayfinding, signage design, architectural graphics, and placemaking. RSM Design’s studios are located in Los Angeles, San Clemente, and Dallas.
Our company works at the intersection of graphic design and architecture, collaborating with clients, architects, and various consultants to choreograph the guest experience. The studio’s project collaborations range in scope and scale from complex urban programs to small unique branding on high-profile domestic and international projects.