Axiom Accounting is looking for an experienced bookkeeper with solid QuickBooks knowledge and excellent communication skills. The ability to manage deadlines while working directly with multiple clients in various industries with a variety of accounting issues is required. The ideal candidate is a positive team player who is excited about client bookkeeping support as we work together to exceed client expectations.
- Routine Payroll / Quarterly / Annual Filings
- 1099 / 1096 Filings
- Onboard new clients into QuickBooks
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Communicate as often as is needed with the clients via phone, text, and email to deliver high quality service
- Prepare and review financial statements for our clients
- 2+ years experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports within QuickBooks and other accounting packages
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping, and computer operation
- Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes
- Quick Books Pro Certified, desktop
- Excellent Organization and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage several different clients and accounts at once
About Axiom Accounting
Axiom Accounting a small firm , managed and operated the owner for the past 12 years, it is a great company if you are looking for job stability and a stress-free environment .