We’re searching for a diligent accounts receivable administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing invoice collections in a timely manner, notifying managers of daily and weekly progress, ensuring each invoice goes through the proper channels and providing superb administrative service. Applicants should be extremely thorough, pay close attention to details, love a fast-paced work environment, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of accounts receivable management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Makeup to 50 invoice resolution calls daily to businesses that owe the company
- Track progress of invoice collections and estimated collection dates
- Utilize our in-house CRM system to keep notes, timelines, and delivery schedules updated
- Daily reporting requirements to management
- Concierge-level customer service to invoice counterparties
- Available evenings and weekends
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years experience in accounts receivable a must
- 1-2 years experience working in a CRM or equivalent software
- Ability to make 50+ calls per day in a fast-paced environment
$16 - $20 hourly
About Whiterock Locators
We're an innovative real estate company focused on helping apartment renters find incredible places to live at the absolute lowest possible prices. And we have a ton of fun doing it!