Opportunity: Accounts Payable Specialist
Process accounts payable to ensure timely and accurate payments are made to vendors.
Potential Career Path
Accounts Payable Supervisor – Staff Accountant – Regional Director of Accounting
HHM Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Company Match
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Travel Discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Educational/Professional Development
Work Environment and Context
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard
What We Believe
- People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
- Process invoices (and cut checks, as needed) in accordance with related policies and procedures to ensure timely and accurate payments to vendors.
- Handle valid vendor inquiries timely and completely to ensure a high level of customer service to external customers.
- Research internal customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner to provide a high level of customer service to internal customers.
- Work independently and identify potential processing inefficiencies to improve departmental workflow.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate’s degree in business or an equal combination of education and experience.
- 2 years accounts payable experience preferred.
HHM is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM is a leading manager of Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt brands, and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.