Elevate Dental Partners
Elevate Dental Partners is searching for an Accounts Payable professional to perform and manage centralized AP functions in a mid-volume environment, providing support for multiple locations. The ideal candidate will focus on commitment to quality, as well as adhere to the company’s service-based ethos for team members through the management of Elevate Dental Partners’ full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounting processes.
- Perform data entry functions and initiate/review invoices in AP workflow system; process weekly check runs
- Process company credit card and expense reports
- Vendor management and quarterly information audit; develop strong working relationships
- Perform necessary functions to assist with research and obtaining accurate information to problem solve, with clear/concise communication (both verbally and written format) and ensuring timely resolution
- Assist with month-end closing process; sub ledger reconciliation; including but not limited to, AP, Credit Cards, and Cash
- Maintain files, documentation, and processes thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policies
- Assist Senior Accountants with ongoing updates to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies for corporate and locations
- Prepare Journal Entries for monthly recurring transactions, including (but not limited to): prepaid amortizations, interest expense, and depreciation
- Assistance of analysis of assigned sections of the Income Statement
- Assist with administrative duties and ad-hoc report preparation
- Accounts Payable: 3+ years (required) / 5+ (preferred) | Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Automated Billing & Invoice Workflow software; Bill.com (preferred)
- T&E Expense Reporting software; Expensify (preferred) | PCard (procurement or corporate credit cards) experience
- Multiple Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications; Sage Intacct (preferred)
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (vlookups/hlookups, pivot tables)
- Annual 1099 preparation and review
JOB REQUIREMENTS / COMPETENCIES
- Must have multiple entity/location and dimension matrix experience
- Accurate Typing; 10-key, spelling, data entry. Self-review error checking.
- Business acumen, customer/client service-oriented demeanor, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-paced, mid-volume and deadline-driven environment
- Work chameleon; be positive and adaptable to full autonomy or a team player
$20 - $25 hourly
About Elevate Dental Partners
Elevate Dental Partners is a DSO (Dental Service Organization) that provides partner dentists and their teams with the highest quality of life as they provide the highest quality dental care for their patients. Elevate was founded on the idea that getting support shouldn’t mean giving up control. Our partners benefit from all the support of a traditional DSO, including back-office/office infrastructure while remaining in charge of their practice.
We are a small, innovative, and engaged group of individuals who are continually pushing the organization to the forefront of the industry. With core values that focus on individualized practices, strong partnerships, best dental care and most importantly investing in the team, Elevate is looking to lead as the benchmark. By acknowledging that our team is our most valuable asset, we’ve developed a culture to provide a high-quality working environment.