We are looking for an accounts payable specialist to join our accounting team. The position will be full-time at our headquarter office.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording data
- Research and resolve purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Rent Payments and Rent Rolls
- Perform filing and copying
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Bank Reconciliations
- Update monthly Profit & Loss reports
- Run other various reports as needed including quarterly financial reports
- Process employee expense reports
- Assist in the maintenance of vendor information in the accounting system
- Assist in preparation of various analyses for CFO and Controller
- Perform month-end cash reconciliations and other related tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned and required
- A degree in accounting or finance, OR working towards a degree in accounting or finance, is preferred.
- Quickbooks experience.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable principles, practices, and processes.
- Knowledge of business and accounting principles and practices.
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to financials and Accounts Payable systems/processes.
- Skill in data entry.
- Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in an organized manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and the public.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must work with a positive, can-do attitude
- Possess problem-solving abilities
About RE/MAX Executive
We are dedicated to helping our clients find the home of their dreams. Whether they are buying or selling a home or just curious about the local market, we would love to offer our support and services. We know the local community — both as agents and a neighbor — and can help guide our clients through the nuances of our local market. With access to top listings, a worldwide network, exceptional marketing strategies, and cutting-edge technology, we work hard to make our clients' real estate experience memorable and enjoyable.