Our Home Enterprises
Looking for a bookkeeper to manage real estate accounts. Cash flow analysis and P and L's of different companies and manage company budget.
- Establishing different accounts
- Maintaining records of financial transactions by posting and verifying
- Defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Developing systems to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts
- Maintaining subsidiary accounts by posting, verifying, and allocating transactions
- Reconciling entries to balance subsidiary accounts
- Maintaining a balanced general ledger
- Preparing a trial balance for the accountants
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing accounting for information
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements
- Monitoring for variances from the projected budget
- Advising management on compliance needs
- Assisting in financial activities such as running payroll and generating invoices
Additionally, there may be other responsibilities based on the unique needs of your business. For example, a bookkeeper may be required to learn a specific accounting software system or participate in certain meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline
- CPA is desirable
- Previous bookkeeping experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.
We run the number one real estate team for our brokerage in the state of Tennessee. Come work with one of the top most secure brokerages in the state!
Our Core Values: Commitment - Integrity - Teamwork - Assume the Best - Own It
Mission statement: Committed to an elevated experience in all things real estate.
Visit our youtube channel