Peco Insurance Agency
The candidate needs experience in effectively researching, analyzing, documenting, and resolving money discrepancies. We are a commercial insurance agency. We deal with lots of complex transactions, but not impossible ones.
This individual should be aware, that they must be willing to work on a variety of assignments, be open to cross-training, and the possibility of assuming different positions within the agency. We sell insurance to truck companies. We are here for the long run.
- Responsible for completing endorsements sent by sales agents and follow up
- Complete commission calculations
- Make sure sales packages are complete
- Activated finance contracts accordingly
- Prepare and send out monthly statements
- Match payments and remittance advice to invoices to ensure correct postings
- Post payments and credits to accounts
- Analyze billing errors in order to determine the root cause
- Perform reconciliation of payments and vendor account
- Resolve inquiries from internal and external customers
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and corporate accounts payable files
- Team Leader attitude
$14 - $17 hourly
About Peco Insurance Agency
Peco Insurance Agency is an agency providing the best in commercial insurance. Peco Insurance Agency is currently selling insurance in 32 states. We take service seriously. Year after year, clients are convinced that we provide the best experience of any agency.
- Bonus and commissions, we also pay renewals and endorsements
- Medical and dental