GSH Group, LLC
The Accounts Payable Analyst has an important role on the GSH Accounting Team which supports the Property Management and Acquisition Teams in meeting the company’s goals by providing timely, accurate and complete accounts payable services
- Manage the full accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoices to payment; including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering the invoices into the accounting system.
- Process employee expense reports and credit card statements, including verification of receipts and coding.
- Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Responsible for monthly accounts payable journal entries and accruals.
- Responsible for IRS 1099 compliance and reporting.
- Responsible for imaging and record retention of all accounts payable documents.
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships.
- Partner with Finance Director to identify and implement process improvements
- Process cash receipts and accounts receivable maintenance transactions.
- Assist team with gathering support for all tax returns, including pulling documentation.
- Investigates, resolves and responds to AP related inquiries and provides root cause analysis and resolves problems associated with the processing of invoices and escalating difficult to resolve issues to the Finance Director, as needed.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Communicate with third-party property managers, when necessary, for distributing invoices, payment confirmations, and for requesting ACH and wire transfers of excess cash.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-10 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner via verbal or written form.
- Be detail-oriented and possess excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Experience providing a high level of customer service
- Use superior interpersonal skills
- Experience in Yardi and QuickBooks Desktop is required
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision to complete assigned duties and tasks successfully.
- A self-starter with strong initiative to take ownership and the ability to work independently
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel
- Detailed oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and managing multiple projects with various deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, willing and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
Work Environment: GSH is a high growth, fast-paced small organization. The office environment is an open floor plan with moderate noise and light levels. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: This position requires an individual who can sit for extended periods of time while working at a computer and occasionally lifting and/or moving 10+ lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Benefits: Salary, commensurate with experience.
- Average 45 Hour Work Week
- In-office position with the ability to work from home, following training
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick, Military, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Medical Insurance available after a 90-day probationary period
- 401k Savings Plan available after a 90-day probationary period
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About GSH Group, LLC
With over 40 years of combined residential real estate experience, the GSH Group, LLC works extensively in the multi family apartment space. Its principles have owned or operated over 10,000 residential units in the last 10 years alone. The GSH Group prides itself in creating wealth for its investors by seeing what others do not see. GSH adds value to existing properties through creative strategies, using core fundamentals and proactive asset management.