Spark Accounting Solutions PLLC
Are you a QuickBooks Online and Small Business Accounting wizard who is capable of overseeing daily accounting operations for a multi-client bookkeeping practice while maintaining a strong focus on getting accurate information to customers? You might be the perfect candidate for our next accounting supervisor! We seek a passionate, small business accounting specialist who can monitor team performance, solve a wide variety of accounting and software issues, create plans to clean up crazy messes someone else created in QuickBooks Online, and make necessary modifications to standardize team processes across our clients. You will be supervising a bookkeeping team handling payroll processing, income and expense categorization, reconciling general ledger accounts, processing accounts payable, and creating meaningful month-end reports. In addition, you will also get to handle some more complex bookkeeping clients and clean-up projects. Our ideal candidate has an associate's or bachelor's degree in accounting OR significant equivalent experience, and at least one year of supervisory experience, preferably in a setting handling multi-company bookkeeping. Please apply as soon as possible if this describes you!
This can be a hybrid role as well, so if you are near or in Meridian, ID you are more than welcome to apply!
- Support less experienced team members in completing their tasks and jobs
- Train and review the work handed to you by your direct reports
- Train and develop the technical skills of direct reports by teaching them more advanced bookkeeping and accounting concepts, assisting with advanced QuickBooks Online features and problem solving, and answering bookkeeping, QBO, payroll and sales tax questions
- Develop or update existing processes and standard procedures so that all bookkeepers are following standard methodology
- Ensure that completed accounting work and financial reports generated by the bookkeeping team and QuickBooks Online are 90-100% accurate and on time
- Exemplary communication skills, math skills, strong leadership skills, and customer service skills are vital
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks
- Must have a strong ability to identify problems within financial statements and develop solutions for correcting mistakes within software limitations
- Must be well-versed in small business accounting processes and able to prepare accurate year-end reports for delivery client and to their tax team
$60,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Spark Accounting Solutions PLLC
Spark Accounting Solutions PLLC helps ignite clients’ businesses by using accounting data to help them improve their profitability. As one of the few firms in the nation certified in Profit First, we love to work with small businesses to help them understand accounting information and use that information to grow their profits. We help small business owners take advantage of:
- More time by helping them focus on their priorities while we manage the books
- Peace of mind by having accurate books that lead to better decision making
- Increased profitability that can change their lives for the better
Why join our firm?
- Flexibility – Set your own hours for work. Monday - Friday, 7 am - 6 pm Mountain Time
- Work from home but still interact with your team
- The chance to make a difference – small businesses are the backbone of our economy and they need financial support. We’re here to provide that.