Keller Williams Fox Cities & Keller Williams Green Bay
Our company is in need of a reliable part-time Accounting/Purchasing Assistant who is extremely organized and has great time management skills. In addition to performing various accounting activities, the incumbent will establish purchasing policies and procedures, maintain supply inventory levels and negotiate deals with potential vendors. Under the direction of the Sr. Accountant, the incumbent will work with the business office to accomplish interdepartmental goals. If you’re looking to join a fast growing company focused on helping you achieve more, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer competitive pay, Keller Williams profit sharing, first-class training, coaching and development, paid time off benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Accounting Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and record journal entries for financial transactions
- Maintain and update general ledgers
- Prepare detail accounting spreadsheets, reports and statements for monthly reconciliations
- Enter accounts payable and prepare, fulfill and distribute checks
- Scan file and log sensitive documents
Purchasing Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish document and communicate the company's purchasing policies and procedures
- Develop an active process for measuring supply inventory and determining purchasing needs
- Prepare and gain approvals for purchase orders
- Compare product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors when there are discrepancies; authorize payment
- Review purchasing agreements with vendors and develop strong working relationships with those vendors
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and establish long-term purchasing agreements with vendors when it is beneficial to the company
Required Job Qualifications:
- 2 years’ experience in an accounting role
- 2 years’ experience in a purchasing role
- Accounting degree required
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Familiarity with Google’s G-Suite
Other Critical Factors:
- Advanced written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win agreements
- Demonstrated time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound and professional judgment; maintain confidentiality
- Some flexibility in work schedule to meet occasional tight deadlines and provide coverage for Sr. Accountant
$13 - $15 hourly
About Keller Williams Fox Cities & Keller Williams Green Bay
Our Culture: Built on the foundation of core values and business practices that guide how we work together and how we do business. Core Values: God, Family, Business and Serving Others. This is our culture.
Your Career: You can have a career here. Not just a job. We want you to reach your highest potential. You decide what that is.
Our Commitment: To your financial health and well-being.
Keller Williams Fox Cities & Keller Williams Green Bay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.