Keller Williams Realty - Level 5 Leadership
We are looking for a skilled accounting manager to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for recording all our financial transactions including purchases, sales, accounts payable, receivable and posting information to accounting journals. The ideal candidate is a strong team player, detail-oriented, and highly organized. If this sounds like work you’ll love, we’re waiting eagerly for your application!
- Perform bookkeeping duties: Maintain data on financial statements
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Ensure all books reconcile with bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Make sure accounts payable/accounts receivable are processed efficiently
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a management accountant, bookkeeper, cost accountant or similar
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, accounting systems and web-based programs
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty - Level 5 Leadership
Keller Williams Realty is an International real estate sales and technology company currently ranked the number one real estate franchise in the United States by sales volume, agents, and units sold. Recently named by Forbes as both the Happiest place to work as well as one of the top places to work for women. The Level 5 Leadership Group manages several Keller Williams offices in the Broward & Miami Dade Markets.