RE/MAX Premier Realty
Our busy property management dept is looking for an energetic accounting manager with excellent attention to detail who can focus on the bottom line. We require a financial expert who can monitor internal control systems and make necessary changes to help increase revenue. You'll be in charge of reconciling general ledger accounts, processing payroll, monthly forecasting, and creating an annual budget. Our ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of team management experience, preferably in hospitality, as well as a finance degree. Prefer experience with short-term rentals and Escapia software.
- Execute payroll audits monthly and provide paychecks to all employees
- Oversee the daily accounting operations by developing monthly projections and yearly budgets
- Effectively monitor and track all accounts receivable, while also creating and controlling accounts payable invoicing
- Review the daily revenue activity list to ensure accountability, reconcile general ledger accounts, review any account discrepancies, and make corrections
- Analyze all statements, balance sheets, income, and expense accounts to guarantee accuracy and recommend adjustments that would increase profitability
- Oversees rates on seasonal basis and oversees accounting of all short-term online reservations
- 3+ years of experience in the hospitality field, preferably in a full-service hotel
- Exemplary communication skills, math skills, strong leadership skills, and customer service skills are vital
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks
- High school diploma or equivalent GED required; degree in finance or related field preferred
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Premier Realty
At RE/MAX Premier Realty, our mission is to provide the most skilled service with a courteous attitude to our real estate customers and agents. Our company works with sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants.