Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
We are looking for a full-time accounting manager to supervise, track, and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting Manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and year-end process
- Manage accounts payable/receivable
- Manage payroll and utilities
- Check runs
- Inventory management
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Monitor all department activity to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Meet financial accounting objectives and deadlines
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor, or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Quickbooks software
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Recent knowledge of Quickbooks is a MUST!
- MUST have manager experience!
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. The candidate will be required to follow any other job related duties required by the manager. Property Management is an equal opportunity company.
Please respond with current contact information, resume and references.
$50,000 - $60,000
About Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Our small business values family, team, and a strong work ethic! Our ideal candidate will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further.