Begert Stainless, Inc.
An exciting leadership opportunity with Begert Stainless Inc. is now available! We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working, and driven Financial Accountant to ensure profitability and continued business growth, as well as accurate and timely accounting. We require a financial expert who can monitor internal control systems, follow through on financial strategy, and operational efficiency, and make necessary changes to help increase revenue.
This position provides the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. Our ideal candidate will have 4 or more years of team management experience in the manufacturing industry, as well as an accounting degree. CPA preferred but not required.
- Verify general ledger accounts, investigate and correct account discrepancies, and review daily revenue activity list to ensure accountability
- Oversee the daily accounting operations by developing monthly projections and yearly budgets
- Increase profitability by evaluating balance sheets, income, expense accounts, and recommended adjustments while preserving accuracy
- Assist in the day-to-day accounting procedures and operations
- Prepare monthly financial statements and forecasts, and annual budgets
- Verify general ledger accounts, investigate and correct account discrepancies, and review daily revenue activity to ensure accountability
- Oversee payroll and human resources
- Manage accounts payable invoicing as well as maintain accurate records of accounts receivable
- Analyze all statements, balance sheets, income and expense accounts to guarantee accuracy and recommend adjustments that would increase profitability
- Manage transactions to ensure proper tax accounting at end of the year
- Ensure all corporate tax and license information is filed accurately and on time
- Maintain and improve policies and procedures related to the management of all accounting functions
- Assist with the development and follow-through of financial strategy
- Provide cash projections and other financial analysis reports as needed/requested
- Tracks performance through KPIs
- Anticipates concerns and creates contingency plans as needed to ensure ongoing company success
- Solicits, processes, and integrates input from management and lower-level staff
- Must have a high school diploma or GED; highly prefer a degree in finance or related field
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks
- Excellent math skills, relationship skills, communication skills, and customer service skills are crucial
- Must be well-versed in generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- 4+ years of team management experience in the manufacturing industry, as well as an accounting or finance degree. CPA preferred but not required
- Experience with ERP preferred
- Able to interpret results and translate them into focused actions
$65,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Begert Stainless, Inc.
Who we are
Begert Stainless, Inc. "BSI", founded in 2002, is a Preferred Stainless Tank / Vessel Manufacturer. We are known for our high-quality workmanship and exceptional service. Our work is precise, detailed, and complete. We are passionate about the industries we serve, are focused on our customer needs, and providing tailored solutions. We continually strive to steward BSI with the highest integrity and ethical standards to the benefit of our customers, team members, their families, and the communities we serve.
To honor and glorify God by providing precise, complete fabrication and nationwide installations of stainless process systems, as we manage BSI with the utmost integrity and the highest ethical standards. (Matthew 5:16)
Our Core Values
Integrity - Honesty - Loyalty - Perseverance - Respect