Catch All Business Solutions
Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We have a client looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accounting manager to help keep financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and recording accurate information in their accounting systems. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Oversee payroll so employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare all financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify accuracy within day books and all ledgers
- Perform bookkeeping duties: Maintain data on financial statements
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic accounting systems
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Catch All Business Solutions
Catch All Business Solutions is a talent strategy and human resources consulting firm based in Wausau, WI. We assist companies in all things involving their people, including the recruitment of quality candidates.