Gray Wolf Homes, LLC
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Finance and Strategy, the Accounting Manager is responsible for preparation of financial statements, monthly reconciliations of various accounts, analyzing accounting documents and procedures, prepare financial reports and analysis, and provide, create and update excel spreadsheets.
- Oversee all accounting operations including; A/R, A/P, G/L, and Cost Accounting, ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Monitor and report daily cash and funding balances.
- Prepare and publish monthly/quarterly/yearly financial statements.
- Prepare annual operating budgets and financial forecasts.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, investment statements and bank accounts.
- Prepare journal entries for approval.
- Analyze accounting documents for accuracy.
- Prepare financial reports and analysis.
- Manage monthly loan payments and provide loan analysis.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Maintain and review corporate insurance policies.
- Coordinate the preparation of annual tax return with outside CPA firm.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings, to include sales tax.
- Strong integrity.
- BA in accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3 plus years of experience in Construction Accounting required.
- Experience in Buildertrend or other similar construction software.
- Experience in QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills, specifically Excel.
- Experience with payroll.
- Ability to collaborate with senior management and interact with customers, trade-partners and vendors.
- Team Player with a great attitude, emotional intelligence and driven to results.
- Strong qualitive and quantitative analytical/financial analysis abilities and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and growing environment.
- Willing to take the initiative, be creative and take ownership.
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail, showcase organization abilities and leadership qualities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Banking background helpful.
- Some overall residential construction knowledge.
About Gray Wolf Homes, LLC
As one of the Raleigh area’s fastest-growing home builders, Gray Wolf Homes has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture full of growth opportunities and rewarding challenges. Gray Wolf Homes strives to be innovative and unique in the way that it operates and functions. Our team-oriented culture, focused accountability, and a strong desire to improve are what sets Gray Wolf Homes apart.