Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos
We're looking for a passionate, detail-oriented financial expert with strong leadership skills to be our hotel's next accounting manager. This position must focus on the bottom line by monitoring internal control systems and making necessary changes to ensure profitability. You will be in charge of payroll processing, monthly forecasting, reconciling general ledger accounts, and creating an annual budget. You should have a bachelor's degree in finance and at least three years of experience managing a team, preferably in the hospitality industry. Apply now if you are looking for an exciting new role overseeing daily accounting operations at our busy hotel!
- Produce monthly forecasts and annual budgets to assist the day-to-day accounting procedures and operations
- Effectively monitor and track all accounts receivable, while also creating and controlling accounts payable invoicing
- Review the daily revenue activity list to ensure accountability, reconcile general ledger accounts, review any account discrepancies, and make corrections
- Undertake regular payroll audits and distribute paychecks to all employees
- Analyze all statements, balance sheets, income, and expense accounts to guarantee accuracy and recommend adjustments that would increase profitability
- At least 3 years of prior hospitality experience, preferably at a full-service hotel
- Excellent math skills, relationship skills, communication skills, and customer service skills are crucial
- High school diploma or equivalent GED required; degree in finance or related field preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Quickbooks or similar accounting software
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
$20 - $22 hourly
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos
Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos...Where Collaboration Drives High Performance!
We pride ourselves on providing our agents with tools and high-level training to set themselves above the competition. Culture and Collaboration is the opportunity to help you grow. By joining our team, we will help you reach your goals efficiently with proven system and models. We provide leads through some of the most advanced Lead generation technology in the industry. Join us today!!