Provident Accounting Services, LLP
Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant to help keep our financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and recording accurate information in QuickBooks.
One of the most important part of this job is extensive QuickBooks experience. You must be well versed in the QuickBooks products and enjoy working in a bookkeeping department. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Consistently input daily financial transactions and finalize the posting process
- Oversee payroll so employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Make sure accounts payable/accounts receivable are processed efficiently
- Ensure all books reconcile with bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a management accountant, bookkeeper, cost accountant or similar
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, and basic accounting systems
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in accounting or similar field
$23 - $25 hourly
About Provident Accounting Services, LLP
Provident Accounting Services, LLP is a new fast-growing accounting firm in the Fashion Square/Old Town Scottsdale area. Our firm offers the following services: Annual Taxes, Bookkeeping, LLC/S-Corp set up, IRS tax Resolution, Controller/CFO services, and Tax Planning. learn more about our company at www.providentaccountingservices.com